Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update On Noah's Hospital Visit Today

(The above picture is a goal Noah has before summer is over...he wants to be back in the pool!!!!!)


As I write this Noah is drugged up and snoozin' after a long trip in an ambulance to the hospital and back. Today Noah went to Dupont Hospital in Delaware for a checkup on his bone's healing progress. The doctors were so happy with Noah's faster-than-expected healing, didn't even x-ray him, and removed the splints entirely! At last, Noah can really scratch those pesky itches that have been hiding for the past month :D The only down side is that all of the moving around has made Noah very sore, and he had to take some fast acting meds (which got him pretty groggy), but we are pleased and amazed by his progress. Noah maintains his usual positivity, and the pain is much more tolerable because of his many great supporters (Noah Nation!). With Noah's splints removed our hope is again refreshed, and Noah's goal to be ready for school is looking like a real possibility.




Noah thanks you!!!

2 comments:

  1. yayyy noah! i'm sending you lots of healing wishes every day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, my name's Christine and I don't know Noah personally, since I'm homeschooled, but I do know a friend of his (and I met his sister at a car wash with Ivonna Dumanyan). I just want to let you guys know that I've posted the donation info for Noah on the top of the main page on my website; I get moderate traffic, so I hope this helps!
    this is the site:

    http://homeschoolhangoutzone.blogspot.com

    Good luck!

    Christine Palmer
    Homeschool Hangout Zone

    ReplyDelete